Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Goodnight~

27th June 2007,

"Zen" princess???

The 'temperamental Bossy' in da House!


Slept late into the noon. Got digged for being a lazy bum... Somehow I am getting used to it. (I was called that way since the day I ord.) What to do? Holidays what... & you are only free after 5pm mostly. No choice but to snuggle up to my big pool of pillows, blanket & 'chow chow'... Hehehe... Late wake-ups are going to end soon I guess~Holidays are ending. However, there is a 'glimpse of hope' that I might be having classes in the noon for my new semester. Sianz, I get lethargic easily in the noon & I bet I am going to waste my morning by waking up late if I am having noon classes. Stupid arh!!! Most importantly I might be having different class timing with her. Double Stupidity...

Anyway, let's move on to the highlight of the day. A second trip down to Changi Airport with tian tian de. Some thought for discussions. How many of you people think that being a air-stewardess is 'prestigious'? For me, I think most air-stewardess today have no standard. I am refering to SIA stewardess, yes, SIA's... Today 3hrs roaming at Changi Airport T1 & 2 just justified my stand. Of the dozens stewardess we saw, only two leave impression for being able to uphold the image of SIA air-stewardess. The rest? I am sorry. They are either auntie or plain-jane. The only similarity is that they have big butt... Oops... I think weekeong will agree with me on that yah? Since that day when we sent Samantha off we had our little men's talk. Hehe. (A generalise statement on SIA image only, no other 'evil' intention.)

Ooo, apart from the air-stewardess part, the trip was a nice one. It is always nice to be around her. Laughters and the telepathic waves are simply amazing. We have our little 'Oneh Oneh' joke and a short dinner over at the 'newly' renovated foodcourt. & how can I forget about the 'toilet with lotion waiting' episode. Cheeky girl arh. My pistachio she is... Days are coming shorter ever since the 42hours we had. I still can't get enough of it. I really can't wait for it to become permanent. For now, I can only tresure every moment of her companionship... Miss you dearly. Night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq