Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

'Hilarious'

07th July 2007,

The first Branchel's picture of the day... Superb weekend lunch with minimal disturbance. Making every minute priceless n memorable... I love school... With her companionship of course...

I think she love this picture... Especially since I was wearing my new polo tee... Anyway, I want to dian her with all my polo tees. Haha. She gt 'fetish' for that.
The place where I made a fool of out myself by 'Snapping' my fingers too loudly for the whole restaurant to hear when I was just trying to be funny... & the waiter responded to my 'snapped fingers'. Simply hilarious!!! *Phew* Anyway, I love darling's laughter to that. All worthwhile... So sweet...

Another weekend with an afternoon class. Stupid management for arranging afternoon lecture on a saturday. Imagine the lecture ends at 5pm, what much is left for an 'enjoyable saturday'? *Bish* Actually I was quite pissed in the early afternoon, for I am the only guy to turn up for the lecture in my entire group. Left me alone to do all the administrative stuffs while they were happily away from school. I have to keep going up to the lecturer and explain these and that. Super IRRITATED!!! Luckily, after the break, the lecturer asked me to go off early since my whole group was not available for the group discussion session. So off I went... Hurrying to meet up with tian tian de, for she has been waiting for me in school for the past 2 hours or so.
First stop, we took a bus to bugis before making our way to The Cathay to collect our movie tickets. *Transformers rocks* Then we ... ... ... Okok I shall stop here, click at Tian tian de to see for yourself if you want to know what stupid thing I did!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq