Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, July 6, 2007

In School...

6th July 2007,


We have been meeting for mere hours ever since we started school. Pathetic is the word to describe. However, this will not compromise our tian tian de. For Branchel's love is more than just having to meet up always. As long as we are 'connected', we will make the most out of the little time we have together. Quality is better than quantity yah... Haha. Anyway, 'Tian tian de' will never fade away, as effort will be make no matter what may comes. & 'Love triumphs all', remember??? Hehe... Everyday as I go to school early to have lunch with her, my heart thumps and there will be flutters in my stomach. Even after months, my 'shyness' and 'nervousness' still applies to the first meet up of the day. 'First love'? It is just an expression. Whahaha...
Meanwhile, the short lunches at lao di fang always mark the end of her class and make the day for my class. Sweet... Her tenderness is utmost amazing... Since day 1, she has constantly changed my 'imposed' impression of her personality. She is a gem too good to be true... I am glad she walked into my life. & she will stay there for a long long time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq