Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, June 18, 2007

The 'Rushing' day...

18th June 2007,

A lunch date at Old Chang kee, didnt know they have a cafe concept till I found out about it about one month plus ago. The Chicken Curry Loaf is quite nice... Worth the $3.90. Nice venture. Cheery dolly pistachio...


The dinner date @ an Asian country theme cafe...
See the spread??? Oooya, the cafe employs weird waiters... We saw 'Mr Liao Zai' & 'Mr Flying Butter'. One Stupid incident, 'Mr Flying Butter' shot a stoned face standing in front of us, only to be stunned by us when we return his stoneness with our Branchel's stares. Wahaha... I thought I saw him wobbled abit. He retreated with embarassment, and we triumphed with laughter. Haha...

See how she laughed throughout the dinner date? It all started with a terracotta figure... We 'debated' over the figure's lips & moustache issue... & of course all the weird waiters...

A last minute 'rising eye-brow' stance. Cheeky shot by her...

A 'superman' day for me... Rush up & down to do some errands. Felt bad for the short and lack of sweetness meeting... So I hav to give it another dinner meeting to make myself feel better. A good decision I guessed since I can see that she was rather happy... Haha.
Shit I think I hav headache & flu, probably becos of the late wake up & the hospital visit... Bye bye, I going to take medicine le...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq