Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Heart Spoken

30th April 2007, Night till 1st May 2007 Dawn,

Laying on the Bed,
Looking at the Moon,
She is crying.
My Heart has Broken.

Woke up in the Morning,
Cool breeze on my face,
Morning dew in my eyes.
My Heart is confused.

Strolling hand in hand,
With the Sun high up,
She is Smiling.
Is my Heart smiling too?

My Heart is filled.
Many Locks engaged.
Each unlocking is a Mystery,
& my Heart succumbed to Fear.

Braving a Front,
Cause my Heart is Fragile.
No one is Perfect,
& my Heart is Learning.

Alas, Happiness,
Commitment,
& Honesty are promised.
Thy Heart has Spoken.


A stupid poem for a thought. Don't even think this is a poem. Just trying my hand on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq