Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

20th April 07 will b the official day...

20th April 2007 will b the day to remember forever... ...

20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25th April 2007

Precious moment!!! I have never felt so alive for a long time. Your presence has totally swipe me over the heaven. Although we have known each other for years. This is only the starting of time for both of us to truly understand each other. Your beautiful eyes have brought out my shyness. Your lovely smile has brought out my happiness. Your sweetness has brought out the tenderness... I want to give myself a 'clap' on my sensitivity towards Fun/Funny Friend. For it has open up a whole new world for me. 'Tian Tian de', 'warm fuzzy feeling' all thanks to the reckless cyclist... N i love the ants n frogs that allowed me to do alittle more. I want to embrace all the 'Plans' that went wrong, cause it eventuall turn into Beautiful moment for us... Silly Smile has now taken the place of stupid laughter, and it is a good sign. Cause the deep meaning behind those smiles is so precious n priceless. Yes, I am addicted to it!
Those walks are always so sweaty, and I hope you wouldn't mind it. Cause I only want to enjoy all those lovely walk to your destination. The destination I'm always reluctant to reach so soon. You made me a kid again... Hopping, skipping and 'friendly marching' is so common to me now. But I have no complaint about it. You are like the best thing that had happened to me as for now. I am deep in my sweetest dream and no one can wake me up from it. . . Xiao Y tou... Thank you for everything... (I have alot more to write, but my mind is too disorganise... I will write again when my mind is clearer.)
to be continued...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
treasure wat u have
dun let her shed 1 drop of tears 4 u
not even 1 single drop
or i will come knocking on yr doOR!
brinG her laughtER and smilEs everyday ok?

-u know who i m-

April 26, 2007 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq