Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Branchel's

(Branchel's)

29th April 2007

Staring at my ceiling, memories flashes by... Good and bad... There are no regret in any of my decisions in going into the new chapter of my life. Undefined amount of Happiness is my reward.

~ so nice,

so sweet,

so cute,

so happy etc. ~

has taken over our command of English. Simple words with deep meanings. Never have I encountered anything like that. Getting 'drunk' from it, suffered 'dizziness' from it and even 'wobby leg' while walking...

We wanted to go slow, but things just escalated... We have no control, and we just want to let it known. The fact that I was 'dancing' in the puddle really make me a happy man. I am a better person because of that special you, in a special place in my heart. Your dreamy look is so attractive and I just want to hug you tight. Mushy is never my forte and friends of mine should know that. Because it just does not match my personality. Act cool but look like shit is mine forte! Wahaha... Nonetheless, I have broken my protoccol in your presence and I'm not going to stop that till you think it is disgusting and you say stop it!!! Haha. Actually I also dun care! Bleahz. I can't wait for your exam to finish. I want to do the sneaking out of house thing that you mentioned. Must be damn exciting. Ahhh... I am off to dreaming again my friends... Pls dun wake me up! Just give me your blessing and that's all... *yawn* O wait! Before I forget... We shall compete on who can do the best cornering and after exam we can do it all day just to get it rite. *tip-toe* image?! Haha, shy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq