Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Indecisive...


After tonight, I got a deeper understanding of why it is hard to open out your heart to sensitive topic. I was so scared to blurt out what I told myself not to. Like Jolyn said, it is hard to hold back. It is even harder to give things up that mean something to you. Haiz, I cannot sleep, cause my mind is chaotic. I have given up the chance to say it out but I'm not a happier person because of that. I needs assurance but i found none. I have regrets but it is ok! For I am used to not saying things out. I am indecisive because I want to be responsible. I am indecisive because I do not know what will happen. Here I am writing shit that probably nobody knows what I am talking about. But I don't care...
What good is it if the outcome is bad? Pessimistic Is My Friend. I am a Thinker. Stupid education system makes me weigh the pros and cons. I think too much sometimes.
Never mind that, I can always live in silence. You guys will see me with smiles and laughters and that is what I wished for. I am a pretender. A dark personification.
I have so many question but I have no answer. I think it is ok as long as you are happy. For I am such person.
Anyway I have so many things to do, but I don't know what should I do. I look for things to stress myself. Can you believe that? Maybe it is best if I have no expectation from anyone or anything. Haha.
Whahaha, I AM A COWARD!!! Cheers!!!
( It does not apply to any ppl in this case, I just typed for the sake typing. Cause I am tired )
I'm glad to have a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq