Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Relieved...

21st April 2007,
I woke up in the morning with little sleep from the previous night. However, I was very happy. I wallked out of my room and I saw the breakfast that my mum had prepared. Its double brighten up my day!




You may wonder what is this picture doing here. This is because before I left my house I told myself that I will take pic of the first thing that appeals to me!!! And I will put it on the blog together with my happiness ( dun u see a ray of happiness?). . . Oya I was literally skipping to the bustop when I saw my neighbour and realized that I was stupid to do that! Omg...
By the way I apologised for the use of vulgarity in the previous article.
Serious shit again;
Thank you for lifting the fear away from me. Makes me realised what an understanding person you are. Because of that, I wouldn't mind starting like a infant again. Things will not be smooth, but at least I took the first step. We will work together and not just walk away. For this is the kind of r/s I wish to have. Glad to realize that you are beside me all these years, even though we had our commitments... It is a long start and a funny one to look back on... But never a regret to fall back on. I have made a decision and I am standing by it... Only times will show the fruit that will sprout from the seed that was planted.

1 Comments:

Blogger mon ange said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 30, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq