Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Blueless Monday

30th April 2007,


Wonderful Monday. No Blues at all... Perfect!!! And I have chosen the above picture as the pic of the day!!! Today is filled with happy activities. On top of that I got high scores for my CA1... Wahaha... Today I woke up like 6am, it was because of my breakfast date with her @ 730am. I'm so excited.

We went to the Mcdonald at West Coast Park for breakfast. The morning walk to the Mac was refreshing... Cool air and bright day. Oya, I almost forgot how Mac's pancake tasted like till today again... I'm experiencing new changes everyday... Good good.

The time we spent at Mac was so memorable. We just sit, talk and play like we have the whole day for ourselves... In actual fact, I have lecture to attend and she has to rush to school to return her book. Haha. By the time we reached school, we have to receivce our 'punishment'. She was fined $3 for returning the book late and for me, I was penalized for lateness and 1 mark deduction from lack of participation in the morning class. Nontheless, both of us think that all these were worthwhile for the priceless moment we had at Mac.


The below pic was taken during lunch. Just want to show you people where we normally takes our meals at...


Oya this fellow was using the food trolley as a skate- board. We think he is just too bored...


Below is how we studied in the library. You see she so 'kelian' stupid sinus causing her so many irritation... Oya, now she like to poke my face like nobody business... So painful sia. But yet so sweet. Wahaha...




Today, I am in the mood to bring her to Subway @ Holland V since it is public holiday the next day. Just wanted to cheer her up abit since she didnt have it for quite sometimes.





After that we went window shopping at Cold Storage. It was so fun, so loving. We love supermarket. Wahaha.

On our journey home...
Home sweet home... Bye bye...

I will edit again. I just can't write properly tonight...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq