Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Laughter Of Tian tian de... ...

27th April 2007,

I started my day with a little a taste of bitterness, but it was quickly resovled with a simple msg frm a simple girl. She always has a way to make me feels so assured. Time passing by so fast these days. Simply breatheless. Haha. Nonetheless, after my lecture I went to look for her. Moving @ a double quick time to prevent any guys froming checking her out!!! From afar I saw her lone figure, my heart beating faster... 'thump thump' haha. When we saw one another, the usual silence smile caught up with us again. 'We have spoken another thousand words'! N it nv fails to have the tian tian feeling arising in such a situation. . .



These 2 pictures (I look like shit!) were taken @ Lao Di Fang after our tea-break of 'bak kwa bbq chix sticks'. Wahaha. Can you see the stark contrast between her cheekiness and seriousness??? Haha. It doesnt matter to me as I love them all as long as she is Happy. ~ 'Happiness' is our Motto' Her smile and happiness is infectious. I simply love the day as time went by. I have got used to sitting @ the administatior's table in the sch. To a certain level we have become a common fixture there. Our friends have given us the name of 'Men Shen'... Whahaha. So funny afew people really thought that we are the administrators and they wanted to take out their passes to show us... LOL
As it is weekend, we were more relax. We wanted to do more but was contrainted by 'Environment' So we can only make do with it by going to the rooftop to check out the view in the evening. It felt like 'Genting', the fog in the forest and the cool breeze is great. It is simply fun to just stand there and checking things out. For example, when Rach saw a green car in the mist of all the passing car, and she exclaimed excitingly. Wahaha... *haiz* I just feel warm to watch her quietly when she as did tt, unsung satifaction and joy... And she also told me how she likes 'geek', and it just makes me shy. Haha, no choice, Cos I'm number one Mr shy in this relationship. Hehe.
After we left sch, we went to a kopitiam in clementi for dinner. You know what? She is the first girl i dated to love kopitiam over restaurant or foodcourt. Haha. It is the best dinner @ any kopitiam b4 for me. We just laugh and smile like the Kopitiam got no ppl. So funny. N the laughter spread to the journey home. I think we laughed at least 1 hour non-stop in total. She was so happy that I keeping laughing too. N she makes fun of how I wallk faster n swing her hand faster when I am happy. Haha. *haiz* At one point of time both of us are dizzy spell as side- effect. So fun. Period! In fact we having been laughin n laughing for more than one week straight, wrinkle will be setting in soon. I can feel the scare-crow coming soon... But I dun care!!! As long as she is happy! We are really happy together... Truly happy and wonderful...
(I always have so many to write but dun have enough time... Wahaha, go sch liao)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq