Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Love @ Weekend!!!

13th to 14th May 2007,

Continuing the rendevous till the next day... Things were great for both of us... Realised that daybreak happens in the duration of few mintutes... Morning without much rest has never been so great... Finally, fulfilled the the promise of waking up with morning kisses and it a wonderful experience. She is such a sweet little Y tou, love her always...

Walking hands in hands, we went to have breakfast again @ Mac. Happy breakfast feeling as usual... Nice company triumphs all other factors; 'merlion', "brats', raining, Kiasu worker etc... I'm living in a dreamy state since last night with all her dreamy and sweet expressions. Her happiness is the greatest concerns for me.

After the morning activities, we went to the southern part of Singapore for our next venture into 'togetherness' or 'anywhere is great with you' notion. Wahaha... The most nerve-breaking part of the day... (Visiting her grandma house) arghh... Nervous freak is who I am... Stomachache, sweating palms, fiddling and many more. I just can't help it. It is in me. Me, me ME!!!

Luckily, her grandma & uncle are very friendly. Firm handshake from her uncle is comfortable, while her grandma hospitality is welcoming... I didnt regret making the trip with her. Everything is because of you, you! JUST YOU! haha...

The night is still sweet even though I'm abit quiet because of some uneasiness... But it is all worth while. Gotta makes full use of this opportunity to consolidate our r/s before committing my time to the examination in the coming weeks... Love all the things we done and glad for this nice 'gift' of weekend. Now, she is beside me & I just love her accompany even though she is watching her dvds. . . Wahaha... Love triumphs all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq