Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Unspoken Decision...

19th April 2007, a fun and funny day... ...

People reading this might think wat rubbish picture is that. It actually started out with the two human figures. But I and my friend while in the library added in all the other details. Bo liao is the words to describe. Haha, but I enjoyed every moment.


Can anyone guess what is this? Is it spiderweb or wat? Well, it is actually the reflection of the roof in the campus. Haha. I think it looks very intriguing. . .

Time for serious shit;

Why am I always stuck with things that I have no control over. There is always an invisible barrier that will just appears at the last moment. Denying my access or exit. Caught me in a dilemma.
I have no courage to overcome it because I feared the unknown. I don't like guessing, cause it gets you nowhere. I want an answer but do not dare to accept the answer. I am just a sensitive person. I do not let people enter into my lawn easily. Only a few have done it. And I realized it is easy to let you in but difficult for me to pull away.
I hate unnecessary constraint. Why is it that I always walked into my own trap? I wanted to, but I think you do not. I think you want to, but I think I think too much... ...
I'm giving up my relationship.
Cause it has a protocol then we cannot break through. This might be my concerns and it is never yours.
And maybe That is why I got a messy interpretation... I am my own tripping stone, not yours.


Whoo hoo!!! It is ok if you guys dun understd, becos i just want to WRITE IT OUT!!! Arghhh... I am so sleepy again. Gdnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq