Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Addictive Bueno

Re: pls dun play with knife and satay sticks) It is dangerous.

17th of April 2007. A fantastic day to remember always. Today I met up with Rachel and we had our lunch together. As usual we went to the foodcourt and packed our food. (We dun dine in, because she don't like... She smell Evil...) While queueing up at the western food store, we saw a group of my friends. As I intro her to them, they were mumbling whether she is my girlfriend or not. Haha. So, when one the the guys ask the question. Rach denied profusely!!! Have you seen people on escatsy before? Only that she shakes her head in a double quick time. Gosh! Such a damping reaction, I wasn't even given time to react.

Nonetheless, we got our food and went on in search of the best seat. Instead we went for a school tour. Searching high and low but we can't find the perfect seats. Not giving up, we eventually decided to do something which i swear i will not do if not for her. We took up the administrator's table and have our lunch. Wonderful decision! We became the centre of attraction. People pointing, laughing and all sort of expression. BUT WE ARE ENGROSSED with our laughing to care much about them. ONLY ONE! One incident caught me offguard. We saw this girl in front of us laughing at us just when we are taking pic together!!! So embarassing sia. Wahaha...

After our great lunch, we went back to the library to revise and to do work. But that is not our only purpose. I think Rach wants to tear down the library with all her giggling and laughter (I am innocent) She was sneezing, coughing and tearing most of the time. So pitiful... Haiz *shake head* Haha. Becos of her flu, I need to get her tissue. So when she said buy more. I took it literally and bought ten packets. Ok what, but she laughed at me. U guys know how many she used? 4 packets within 1 hr. Wonderful. The next half of the programmes we had you wuldn't want to try it in any of the library. There were snatching of things, taking pics, searching for duck and chicken and many other more... (Shit hand aching) Oya I got her photo!!! haha. Mean so much to me... Dun ask me why!!!

Hmm... Seriously speaking, hw can I roam the school without her being around? She has always been so supportive in this Friendship... Been through shit and happiness. Although no one is perfect, but still she is the best... (hmm... can't go too detailed already, it is touching the sensitivity of heart- matters) Wahaha...

I am so drained!!! So many essays to edit!!! I am no guru!!!

Goodnite!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last part was for me wasnt it so many essays & shit

April 19, 2007 at 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoyoyo!! yesterday was super funny. so drained from all the laughing and sneezing! (stupid nose!) *huggies*
xoxo rach

April 19, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq