Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, April 13, 2007

My School Life...

Hello to whoever is reading this pathethic blog of mine. It has been some time since I last updated my blog. In fact since the start of my school I haven really have the interest to do so. So tiring everyday. And my life is so stagnant, haha. How to have a wonderful life when you have lessons 6 out of 7 days per week right! Luckily, I have besties that keep me going on. Thank you guys and babes, and you know who you are. Telepathy, psychic or whatever you want to use it also can. I have no problem about that. If you still do not know who you are, please call 1900 112 8883 for enquiries. (Pls call within working hours) Well well well, enough of my nonsense. I am going to share with you wandering souls about what I have been up to lately. Please stay tuned...

These two pictures here show another of my workpieces done. Another two satisfied customers. Haha. However, I am really not making much from it. Just marginal profits to speak of. Experience is what I am really seeking for at this point of time. And before I forget, I am setting up another blog site concentrating on the products available. Brandon is trying to be abit more professional. Hehe.



Into the 3rd weeks of school, I am going to show you guys what kind of school environment I am studying in... See this picture below? I am having one of my most favourite lecture, and can you guess what is it? Yesss... U are so right! Business Mathematics!!! (A'math) Stupid idiot! The previous intakes of student don't have to take it but I HAVE TO... No choice but to work hard for it.


Well, well, well, Look who's here... My favourite Mathematics Lecturer, Dr Bonaventure Loo. He got an impressive resume you know? He taught in Columbia University before. I wonders what is he doing in UniSim. Haha. Fyi, his wife is also a lecturer of mine. She teaches English for Business. A nice & understanding lady.


The next picture I have is this. No, no, no. It was not meant to be like this, it is actually a picture of my group members for MPO project. There was supposed to be 4 people in this shot. But all of them 'Siam' away from the camera. And thus I have this prominent lady in the middle of the picture. ( to dolly, this is dg ) Haha. I glad to be in this group as all of them are really nice chaps.


Did you see a beehive of activities or human here? I took it frm a bird-eye view. All this are actually graduates from University of London. So inspirating! Haha.
Haha, finally coming to the cuisine part. Our canteen is so multicultural, we have japanese cusine, western cuisine, malay cuisine, chinese cuisine n etc. And here we have Ramen! The fried tofu taste great. Sakae Sushi can sit on the fence if it ever intrudes into our campus. Haha. 3.50 dollars only, how to fight?

Not only is the food full of different cultures. The people I know are also from all over the Asia region. Here we have Linh, a nice chap from Hanoi, Vietnam. Others include people from Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Pakistan and even Tibet. One hell of a experience for me, really.

Last but not least, Leisure Time!!! This is our pathetic Student Lounge. We have only one working pool table for so many students. Stupid!
All in all, being in school again is great and I will embrace it whole-heartedly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooo.. i see...
xoxo dolly

April 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq