Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Ah Ma's Recipe!!!

Mr Entrepreneur is back to save the day again... My Grandma is getting on age n she is not as fit as she used to be. She seem to be giving up all her traditional recipes... How can rite!!! That's y I gotta do sumthing abt it. Learns all her recipes!!! After learning how to cook curry frm her, I hav decided to learn how to make Kueh from her!!!

See tt pink lump of thing? Haha tt's the most impt ingredient in kueh making, w/o it means no kueh liao. Haha. Alot of hard work in making the dough u know...


hehe will u believe if i tell u I made all these? It's true though...

A close-view of my creation... Hehehe...


N many many more... By the way, this crescent shape kueh contains either yam or glutinous rice... Round-shaped kueh contain veggies like cabbage etc.

Da da da... the Final Presentation of My Ah Ma's recipe Kuehs ( After Steaming ) Oya we managed to make 228 kuehs by the end of the day. Impressive! All hand made!!!


N this cute cheeky dog of my uncle's came to give us encouragement!!! See the tongue? He was born with it though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq