Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Birthday!!!

My Birthday!!!

25th June to 6th July,

My love ones... Thanks guys for the wonderful day. Especially to Rach for all the behind the scene arrangements. Haha. Big hug! Oya, dinner was @ novena - zheng fatt steamboat.

The day 'outing' was to Jurong birdpark. Phew, been such a long time since I last went there. A lot of changes I would say. Especially after the recent renovation. Though not as big as the zoo, there are actually a lot to see still. Rach love the Toucan, I love the Birds of prey. Cool! Wahaha...

Lastly, I would like to say thank you to Rach for buying me so many birthday presents, thanks to my parents for present and 'ang pow' and thanks to ah ma, aunt, ah gong and bro and MZD for the $$$. Haha...

My Wishes for being a year older!!!
1) I want to be able to manage my accountancy degree well and pass all my exam papers!
2) Good health!!
3) Earn big bucks!!! (of course must find job)
4) Branchel tian tian de always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq