Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Sick and tired... I want a better life...

I have many worries on my mind... But I have absolute no concrete solution to any of those worries... For a long time, I have taken things for granted and that is why I always feel the 'loneliness' when I have to deal with major decisions in life.

Certain things in life are just too unpredictable... This moment somebody showers you with all the love you need, and the very next moment, that very person will make you feel like the 'shittiest' person on earth.

Sometimes, you just want to tell the truth... But truth hurt the most. Don't trust that person who asked you to be honest with your answer, cause it ain't the case. Certain truth and good intended words will paint you to be the biggest loser in life.

Everybody have different perception of things, why would somebody insists on imposing their thought on yours? This is even after you tried explaining your real intention...

Uncertainties just happen... Best is not to make any promises --this is what my dad has taught me. Don't say it out even if you meant it till the every moment that you can fulfill it instantly.

I hate the fact that my life is not smooth-sailing always. Why do obstacles always have to appear at the very moment when I thought everything is going to be just fine? Why do I always have to care about people feeling when I have difficulty suppressing mine? Why was I borned the first child? I wished I had another older sibling who can always pull me out of stickly situations. I don't like to keep things to myself, but my parents are helpless too... Silent I will... I envy 'you'... 'You' have a good older sibling...

Karma I think... Yes it is... That is why I'm always awashed with nasty situations, situations that cause me to have have restless nights and unwelcoming migraine. Karma I think... Yes it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq