Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fourteen Times!!!

20th June 2008,

Happy 14th Month to us!!! Yipee yaya yipee yipee ya!!!


This has to be one of the most 'tormenting' month for the both of us. Basically, we each got problem that cannot be let 'go' easily as much as we want to. Shitty feeling but eventually we managed to overcome it and currently I am feeling happier than ever before. Of course, to a certain extent I want to thank Rach for being around. Thank her for not turning her back to me when I am the 'incredible hulk'. It is really fustrating to keep things to myself and not having the mean to solve it quick. Haha. Muak.
(Meanwhile, I also want to thank my cousin for her utmost gracious help! Thank you Jie! Really grateful to you.)
Oya, I finally completed my 1.5 years of DMS and currently moving on to my accountancy degree course. Hopefully everything will be manageable and I can complete it within the next 2 years. Whoohoo, pray hard, pray hard and work hard of course... Hehe. CPA is the ultimate goal!!!
------Happy 14th Month------
Like I mentioned earlier, it hasn't been a easy month for us both. Not as if we, Branchel is in deep shit, it is just that we have to deal more with our emotional aspect this month. Tolerate is the key to such situation. Ain't I glad that we managed to see the rainbow after braving the rough sea together. Haha.
Darling, smile more k? For your genuine wide smile never fails to brighten up my day. It has been a wonderful simple outing and I am really contented with what I am having now. Thank you for planning so hard for my birthday even though I like it to be hassle-free. Just course I don't want to bother people and make a big fuss about my birthday. Haha. Even though it is still early and I am still not sure of your plan, I still want to tell you that I really appreciate your thought. Thankie. (Btw, Jolyn called to sing a 10s birthday song thinking that 21st June instead of 25th June is my birthday!!! Blur sia!!! Haha... U wrote on your notebook cause you said you want to come out TODAY and celebrate one; even though you didnt. Big trumpet! Haha.)
Nonetheless, Rach, Happy anniversary to us k! Miss you... Love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq