Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Which Steamboat better?

18th Dec 2008,

Darling, sayang ok?! I know you got alot of projects but since all are group projects, I really can't help you much. Like I said, I can only help you to de-edit the language since my command of English is not as good as yours. Wahaha... However, if anytime you think you really could use my help, please feel free to command me to help ok? No hesitation I promise... Only rejection! Wahaha... NO lah, disturb de... I will do what I can de. Muack! Oya, after all your projects, you must also jiayou in your preparation for the examinations ok!. Then I will also 'chiong' for my last semester!!! & get into my accountancy course! JIAYOU JIAYOU!!! 'Millionaire Family'... Whoohoo...

Anyway you must remember not be tired out by your hectic tuition schedules k. Must take care of yourself.

Oya, we must go and have our first steamboat ok? Haha. Damn, I hungry now... Slurp! Wahaha...

Nitez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq