Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Darling, Darling, I love you...

I am back!!!

Darling! Sorry to let you feel so bad during my absence... My apologies k.
It has been long since I blogged, so today I will try to write a long one...

Darling, I read your journals that you wrote for me and I am deeply 'affected' by it. You make me feel so important to you and I am truly 'indebted' to you. I am so blessed to be loved by you... Your presence in my life has always been a miracle to me. You are like the best thing yet that ever happened to me. Everyday, just the thought of you and your sweet beautiful smile is enough to start my day well. Darling, I really love you... From that first "I love you" till now, I have never love you less with each passing day... Everyday I am more attached to you, and I love you more. Muack... Darling, you must be happy k. For you are my pistachio and my tian tian de. For your happiness and your sweetness are like oxygen and water to me. You make me complete and alive... Darling! I am so in love with you! Many Kisses and Huggies to my belovable Rach! Branchel long live!!! Wahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq