Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas season...

27th December 2007,

Tada!!! It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. (My internet got a problem with some sites.) No wonder darling thought I don't love her as much le... Wahaha... How is that even possible!!! Wahaha... Happy 8th Month Anniversary yah. (Belated uploading of 8th month mural though; my bad.)

Merry Christmas to all yah!!! I heard that Christmas actually lasts for 12 days. So I'm not too late in wishing all of you guys a merry merry X'mas. Hehe.

Anyway this Christmas was rather special one. Other than having Rach to spend it with me. This year Christmas celebration was held at my house during the eve. Including my own family of 5, about 30 relatives graced my house for a potluck Christmas celebration cum dinner. Wahaha... Surprise, surprise, I'm not even a christian but yet my parents wanted to have such a festive gathering. Haha. Well, it wasn't so bad. I managed to cook curry chicken for 30 people sharing; recipe from my ah ma. Wahaha... Other than that we had Black-pepper ham, Pork Knuckles and Ribs from Vi'llage. We also had fried mee siam, fried chicken, tiramisu and log cakes. Seafood food platter and sashimi were also available. Many more items were also present but I don't want to go too much into the detail. Haha.

Oya, darling got a way with kids. She was literally shy and keep hiding herself in my room. Luckily my cousins kinda like to play with her and thus she wasn't that lonely afterall. My bro's gf arrival helps to lessen the pressure casted on Rach, I guessed. Haha. ~Little dolly and shy yah~ Wahaha...

Took during boxing-day... Our little break after walking... hehe

Many many years ago... 'Yohan' at thomson rd have it... Old school taste.

Kelian kelian... Darling bit her mouth while having our dinner at Takashimaya... So painful!!! Argh!!! Sayang... That's why she used the chicken ball to cover her mouth. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq