Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Air-mail

6th March 2008,

Don't be sad, don't be depress... On the 10th, I will be back. Nothing should change and nothing will change, except that heart will grows fonder. I will be missing you dearly. I will 'engrave' it in my heart and 'imprint' it in my brain and I will bring your smile along... Darling, please be strong and just endure, for I will be back before you know I'm gone. It is a hol I wanted so much but yet it is not perfect without you along. I am sorry for being 'selfish' but I hope you will understand. Please cheer up and remember that I am always in your soul. For Branchel's spirit will stays... As one...

Darling, I love you. Be happy and wait for me k... Miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq