Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 You!

28th Jan 2008!!!

Happy Birthday To You Darling!!! Big Hug and Deep Kiss for you!!! Cheers!!!
Whoohoo, 27th Jan 2007 was Rach's first birthday that I was invited to. Of course, that was when we were both friends. This time round, it is totally different!!! *wink, wink* Haha...

I hope I did/planned the itinerary well enough for Titide's 22nd birthday.... Hehe...

Anyway, this is an back-dated blog, but the memory is still fresh and sweet. I love 28th Jan... Meanwhile, I probably won't blog much for Rachel have a better entry than I do. So what I did was to upload those beautiful pictures that we took on that day....
Enjoy folks... :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! Huggies!!! (Oya, I made her a birthday card! *Flex muscle* Haha.)

Tada!!! The first 'encounter' when we entered the zoo... Wild Arowana...

My Birthday gal posing on her special day... Slurps!

Mr Croc staying still in hope of biting my butt... Wahaha... But I spotted it first! Loser!!! Wahaha...

Ooo, Mr Pedro and it's familly... Rach love the otter family...

The shirt she worn that day is a present from topshop... Hehe...


Racing between the manatee and the penguin... Of course the penguin won.


A sweet smile from my belovable girl...


Raja!!! Stay put!!! Stop distracting our background!!!

Get lost Raja! I'm taking a pic of my darling can!!!


Who is that little girl? Doesn't she pose as a stark constrast to the largest land mammal?

While waiting for the Splash show, we already having a splashing good time! Period!

Jaguar in da house!!! Vroom!!!


Hissing Cockroach!!!

But I got a pest-terminator!!!


Reticulated Python bigger than my petite darling...


U can tame the carnivous by being naturally sweet!!!

Rach adore these Meerkats...


The restless cheetah... Just can't keep still. Keep on prancing up and down. Naughty kitty!


The first locally born polar bear!!!


Her beauty is unblemish by our 98% genetically similar orang utans.


We leave a deep glow in each other lives.


Last but not least, dinner was settled at Miramar Hotel... Exactly 1 year ago where all it started... Sweet... Darling, I'm glad you told me you are really happy! Love you! Muacks!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]brandonsu25.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research presents that nearly 50% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

March 22, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq