Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Redhill... Part 1.

12th Jan 2008,

I have heard of Redhill, passed by Redhill, but I have never gotten the chance to explore this old estate before. That is the case until yesterday of course. Well, the main reason that I was able to explore around Redhill is because of darling. One of the student that she is giving tuition to, stay there. Haha. Oya, by the way I actually waited for darling to finish her lecture at 5pm even though my class ended at 12.30pm. During the wait I went through abit of my notes and spending majority of the time on 'eating' newspaper/current affairs. Anyway, coming back to Redhill, the time taken to travel from Clementi to Redhill was rather short. I wonder if it is because of the company. Haha. Nonetheless, I scanned Redhill with my bespectacled small eyes. The environment seem so nostalgic. Just like everything that I remembered during my childhood experience over at Whampoa. Haha.

Holding her hand, she guides me to block 81. Kissing goodbye for the next 1 an a 1/2hr. I was alone in an old old estate. Wah lau. I have never see so many elderly before in such a short period of time. As far as I know, only Chinatown have such large population of elderly. Haha. While sitting at the void deck, I realized that every 10 people who passed by me, at least 7 of them are oldies; global aging population arh...

After the short wait, I finally saw darling emerging from the lift with a 'stoned' face. Guess she was really pissed with jiayi and AC Nielsen. Stupid AC Nielsen! Report you to CASE and MOM arh!!! TMD. *Middle finger* Hahaha... Oops! While trying to cheer her up, we went to the wet market cum hawker centre for our dinner. So many people sia. Haha. Dinner was simple with aromatic herbal stew duck rice. Haha. Herbal as in the soup lah. Rather nice. Slurp! Btw I was 'prohibited' from heaty food, so no bbq sting-ray and sambal sotong. BECAUSE I WAS NOT FEELING WELL FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS... ARGH. But I must listen to darling. She meant care and concern and I really appreciate it. MUACK. hehe...

After dinner, we actually walked from Redhill to Queensway; IKEA, with my arm (right arm) sling over titide's neck. Tian Tian de. Haha. Went to for our regular dose of 'furniture-shopping' at IKEA. I love discussing about the different furniture with darling. In my opinion, you actually get to understand more about one another through the different selection of the furniture pieces. For example, I got to know that darling would like to have the colour combination of gray, white or black for branchelfort in the future. Wahaha...

Sorry, very tired. Goodnight. Continue again.... Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq