Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nine Month of Branchelling...

20th January 2008,


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DARLING...
First of all, I apologize for one of the 'un-sweetest' anniversary that Branchel had by far since we started being together. Darling must be damn 'bu shuang' about it. Haha. Sorry titide.
I really got no choice, for today just happened to be the day of celebration for my granny birthday too. Boo! On the other hand, my mum literally dragged me to get my new year clothes. Thus I wasn't able to spend such a meaningful day with Rach. Sorry, dun angry yah... *Pull my ears* Hehe...
Anyway, HAPPY 9MONTHS OF BRANCHELLING together yah. Deep from my heart, I swear that this has really been a period of 'fun' and 'funny' for me. Everyday there are bound to be something blissful for me to marvel and to cheer on. All these are possible only because of one factor, and it is none other than my beloved Rachel... Darling, thank you for such all the wonderful experiences that I never thought I could experienced it before. You are such a jewel that never fail to put a smile on my face and brighten up my day whenever I'm with you. More specifically, it is your sweet smile and your utmost sincere love that always managed to make me feel so blessful. Rach, it is always amazing looking at how we have progressed from then till now. Even till now, I am still easily amazed by it. I'm glad all of these are for real. For every morning, I wake up to your embrace through the chinese messages that I received from you. While every night, I get to sleep peacefully with the blanket of your sweet phone calls.
Darling, thank you for everything & I really love you. Muack... Once again, Happy 9th month anniversary to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq