Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, September 7, 2007

I thought you meant it...

7th August 2007,

Many things were said and I am glad I were told...
Many things were said and I accepted it whole-heartedly...
Many things were said and I live with it even though it really does matter alot to me initially...
Many things were said and I never played the blaming game before...
Many things were said and I thought all were the truth...
Many things were said and I thought you were being responsible...
Many things were said and I trust you to be rational...
Many things were said and I felt deluded tonight...

Goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq