Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yummy!!!

29th July 2007,

To you:

In that starry starry night, I saw the brightest star of all gleaming at me. My heart was captured. You made me want to reach for the sky and made you mine. With a few good souls help, you finally fall from the sky and slipped into my heart. Ever since that fateful night, I am so used to your snuggling and the way your smiles warmed my heart... I am addicted to you now...




Hey hey!!! I am back to blog again... Haha... Kind of busy lately to even blog faithfully. (Excuses)
Another weekends have passed. Time really flies. Last week was the first time she made me a sandwich and this week, she made me two hamburgers!!! Whoohoo... Tian tian de. I think she is going to be really domesticated. Reason being other than making me breakfast, she even ironed my clothes. Whahaha... Double tian... Even though we may have been through some disagreement lately, but after each 'raining' the grass on the other side is greener than before. We grow with 'fall's & 'bruisies'. Stronger then before and closer as ever... Branchel is even more tian tian de.
In school, we are known as Branchel or Tian tian de. Mostly my schoolmates know us as Branchel, while her classmates know us as Tian tian de. Haha. (I still remembered that 'shivering' episode by her friends that cause darling to laugh shyly.) Last friday, I was even teased by my classmates for walking to the bus-stop alone. They always assumed that we are inseparable... Haha. Of course it is true to a certain level. If we have a choice, we will certainly not want to part with each other for even a mere second. Haha. That is why the 'Ninja-ing' part is rather important... Sweet moment & long silence conversation... Apparently, nothing is free, hence we are cutting back on it to save for the rainy days...
Never mind that, for I still love her the way it is... I miss her so much at this moment. I wanna hug her tight... Sulking for the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq