Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, August 6, 2007

For the past week...

06th August 2007,

WAhahaha... I start with a laugh to cover the fact that I have not been updating my blog for the past one week... My apology to all hardcore Branchel's fans... "Pui" Hahaha... It has been a fruitful week of tian tian de. ( Disregarding all the hectic school projects and assignments. ) Oya something to note... She finally started her shopping spree I guess... Bought two flats and many more shorts and dresses are on the way... Haha... Oops, am I even supposed to mention that? Ha. Anyway, the 'tian tian de' feeling is always around... The shorter weekends does not really affect the amount of fun that we having. In fact, it has never been better... Haha. Some small observations, recently some guys are trying to hit on her from what I understand. One 'big-headed' golden monkey, one 'tan and sturdy' sea-elephant and many more... ( identity have been changed to protect these 'animals', good right! ) Anyway, she is always attracting alot of unwanted attention from her dressing and her unintentional 'dian'. Damn it... Haha... I can't do much except to accept it. But I am so gotta shoot any 'animals' if ever I see them. I got unapproachable look if ever you cross my 'territory'... Watch out!!!


I should have joined the vivocity photo competition... Here I have a potential model in the making to aid me in competition, should I have joined... Haha... Nonetheless, I think she looks very natural in this shot... Simply photogenic... Attractive yah???

Due to some unforseen circumstances, she knocked on her elbow and got a real bad bruise. Here I am! Taking full advantage of the situation to 'torture' her!!! Whahaha... Can you see her comical reaction? I so wanted to pinch her on her cheeks when she reacted this way... Haha. But really arh, so kelian lah she.

Audrey Hepburn??? Hahaha... I think Tian tian de is more attractive. I dun care if she thinks I am being bias or not. Cause she is such a darling to me!!! Oya, in this picture, doesn't she look totally in place with the 'Straw hat'? Haha.
I was snap while touching my nose. It seem like I was digging my nose!!! Wrong!!! I am innocent! Haha...


A sweet cup of hot chocolate to start the day... Enjoy the drink, enjoying her accompany... "I'm Loving it" ( Mcdonald song ) Haha...

OO oo oo noooooo, her eyes are dropping out... I am wearing sunglass now while typing... Her 'voltage' is too glaring for me... Dian dao wo le!!! Slurps!!! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq