Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moody moody moody... ...

14th August 2007,

Isn't she lovely...
Sleepy-head... Haha...


A moody day for me... Woke up to a emotion triggering msg and it start off a chain of 'sui' incidents... A fear that is unnecessary but not unfound for. & today it just happen... I am not a saint or a magician, I cannot change things that are beyond a mortal touch. I guess I can only live with the possibility of many more such 'incident'. The idea of moving to a new venue only add on to the woes... I hate the shift, for I am totally helpless with it. I fear the idea of not being able to rectify any mishap if there are. I hate it. I always cannot manipulate my feeling accordingly. I thought I can, but I can't. I am not good at people to people relationship. & it totally sucks! Other than this, I thought I will be alright by noon but the so near yet so far feeling is just too terrible. Standing there hoping to have a dose of sweetness, but turn out that it was just a brush of happiness. Brush as in totally losing the chance when our timing just don't conform. With head down I reach for the lecture. (oya, saw glynis)
The short call from the lt room did manage to bring up my mood. But it was short-lived with the appearance of a cashless ez-link card... Haha. Hence, gotta make new plan that 'coincidentally' crashes with a twist from the former. Everything is just wrong today. The mood just got darker and darker... Whoever cracked a lame joke or anything that is simply not funny at all actually received a backlash from your truly, ME! I don't understand why some people just think that they can crack 'joke' like it is in their blood. I am sorry, you can't. Most of the time if anyone smile or laugh back, it is because they think you are stupid! Pathetic! I bet you were stunned when I shoot-back at you and it caused the uproar from the rest... You are pathetic... You are a miserable worm. A not so funny clown indeed.
When my mood is moody, I can 'make' everything that you think it is funny not so funny eventually. Boo! Watch out!
I got home like really early today, and the incoming msges just keep on perking up my evening... By now when I am going to finish this entry. I am perfectly myself already. A series of 'unfortunate stuffs' will not cause me to falter. For tomorrow I will be going for a morning 'routine' that I have not been following it faithfully for some times now. Haha...
P.S. I think I am a paranoid not so important person (I am part of a multi-tasking) waiting for the world to consume me with 'sickening' people around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq