Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Thou shall giv u my attention...

3rd Sept 2007,

A heave of relief indicating the end of my examinations... Been a period of neglection for someone dear to me. It triggers off a chain of uncertainties and unsecure moment for her. I apologise for it, for causing the uneasiness in you. I promised to give you all the attention that I could but many events popped up along the way and I apologise for it again... Darn. Please don't feel negatively yah, for everyday will be a better day... How about starting from tomorrow??? Haha...

Anyway, in the forseeable future I see a air stewardess in the making... I don't have to imagine too hard for I see it in her... Be it SIA or Emirates, the sky will be yours... Live your dream and work for it yah. Accomplish the present and conquer the future... Note: You are deeply appreciated for your sweet intention... Thank you... Miss ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq