Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Museum Trip Part 2

21st, 22nd July 2007,

On saturday morning, she brought me the 'ai xin' breakfast that she made. Though it is only a sandwhich, but I can really sensed her effort and sincerity from it. The sandwich was filled with bacons, ham & cheese... Most importantly, it was also filled with love and tenderness... Every mouth of it is tian tian de, no biasness, the sandwhich really tasted great. Yay! She offered to make it every saturday for me. Slurps! Haha...
Ever since I have lessons on saturday, the weekends seem to end faster and the time I get to spend with My pistachio got shorter. Stupid arh... Nonetheless, we still make the full out of the little time that we get to spend together. The pictures below will bring some light to what we have been up to for these two days...

B 'S Love = Branchel's Love... Haha...

We both think that the Fullerton Hotel is a beautiful piece of architecture... & here she is, slurping on her peppermint ice-cream with Fullerton Hotel in the background... Isn't it a beautiful combination? Haha...

Today we went to Asian Civilisation Museum as a continuation of where we stopped last week... Museum trip Part II. Here we are, assuming the identity of Peking Opera Singers... Aren't we just lovable??? Wahaha, don't puke please guys... Just admit we are lovable k? Haha...

At the stairways to the first gallery of the museum... "Snap, snap & snap!!!"
I think this picture is rather nice... Don't you agree???

A table full of dishes from the hongkong cafe... A supposed 'chill-out' with Jokeong apparently.

Sweet, cute, peitie, tian tian de, pistachio, mrs shy, hotstuff hottie, Dolly, pedigree, jelly-palm...

Da da da... Her 'first' sandwich made... I love it... Jieqi de wei dao... Haha...

The highlights of the week... Ninja returns again... Wahaha... Every ninja~ing is a risk to take, but every risk is worth-taking. For every moment together is worth everything... & most importanly, she is everything to me... *Sweet smiles*
For some reasons or so, I am getting used to having that familiar sight when I woke up in the morning... Uneasiness sets in when I didn't get to see her so familiar back... For the past three months, it has been the most happy moment of my life. Our transition from 'attitude' to now is still unbelievable even though we know it is all so true... Dreaming? Never! For it is the truth... We are having the sweetest moment of our lives now. No trespassers please... Haha... Her devotions is making me 'dizzy' with tian tian de... I'm totally swept off by her declarations for I have never thought she will be so smitten the way she claimed to be when we first started... Rachel, U are a marvellous miracle... I Love you my darling, you are my Angel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq