Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Examination...

25th August 2007,

Debit Utilities Expenses, Credit Utilities Payable account...
Chi-Squares, Anova- Critical value...
7Cs, memorandum, letters...

Damn, All these terms keep on appearing in my dream... Can't have a good night with all these terms scaring the shot out of me in the middleof the night! & I swear that I was 'doing' accounting in my dream this morning. Damn it!!! Haha... No matter how much I studied, I have never felt totally prepared for any examination before. STRESS!!! stress!!!

Nonetheless I wanna thank her for taking the effort to make this stressful period a better one...

Bye bye off for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq