Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, September 17, 2007

An early post...

Someday during the month of September...

Phew, a heave of relief for me. I finally received my examination results for this semester. All my fear for not doing well were unfound for. I gt a B+ (75-79) grade for all the subjects... I know I cannot be greedy but I just thought that I could have gotten a better grade for my Business Statistics... Haha. But all in all I am really greatful for what I have. Who know I could have gotten a lousier grade. *Touchwood* Haha...

Another new semester is coming and I think it will be getting more and more difficult for me to cope with. *Stress*... The thought of me be having Managerial Accounting for the next semester is enough to put me on cold feet. Haiz, how arh??? M.A alot more difficult than Financial Accounting leh --- I took it last sems... Adding on to the woe will be memorising subjects like Marketing and Human Resource... (I think I should act like Guoqiang; 'mugging' all day long... Haha... Anyway I did manage to do that 'mugging' thing during the first one and a half month when I just started school too.) Seriously, I don't like to memorise things, not even remembering my own handphone number. I have the tendency to forget things that I thought I can easily remember it. 'Remembering' and 'forgetting' is a chore that can happens concurrently in my mind within the split seconds... It doesn't helps that I attended abacus lesson during primary school. Haha. Actually I don't think there is any link anyway...

I just hope that I can do well for my remaining three semester before I have to decide which course to major in... Anyway food for thoughts, I am thinking about majoring along the line of Accountancy, Management or Economics and Finance. Hmm... Actually, it still doesn't really matter at this point of time, I just want to set a short term goal to motivate myself at this point of time... & I mean SHORT TERM goal...

The way she smile will even melt the Ice cap up north.... Erm, can someone get me a shade please???


Her frowning... Her pig face she said... Wahaha... Fyi I wasn't even touching her chin... Camera effect. I miss her...


Cats!!!... I realised I know alot of cat lovers... Why people like cat arh? No offence to this group of people... But I really don't like cats. The only time I thought cat are better is when I compare them to rat... (hamster are excluded) They are not loyal pets to begin with, and when they purred, they look like egyptian sacred cat... So evil and scary... Eeewww... Their eyes lack friendliness too. Like ah beng staring at people sia... And the only time they come near people are when they are hungry. Seriously, I don't hate cat, I just don't like it (unless kitten lah) and don't understand why people will want to keep them as pet... Okokok, I just think cat are slighty cleaner that's all... No more. Haha... Oya before I forgot, I like Garfield and Slyvester though!!! Hehe...

I hope the wiper will start on its' own... I bet it will scare the shit out of this lazing cat... Whoohoo!!! Meow!!! !!!
Wai wai! I had an enjoyable 'shopping' and 'feasting' trip... Thank you... Love it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol overnight shipping tramadol 99 free shipping - buy tramadol from mexico

November 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq