Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A day of Teasing...

10th May 2007,

Rachel, rachel, rachel... Even when I did not meet up with you, your name keep surfacing. This is probably due to the 2 green-eyed monsters that I met up with today. They are, Jolyn Lin Chin Fen & Darren Wong Guo Qiang!!! Idiot, keep on disturbing me throughtout the whole lunch. What tian tian de, what love triumph all, then later gt this gt that lah... My blood pressure today super high! Shy reaction is what I can use in retaliation only. BUT! At the end of the day I do not care! Cause you can read our blogs and even place your own judgements but what matters is WE ARE HAPPY!!! Whoohoo... Haha... Seriously speaking it was a nice meet up. By teasing me & her, it shows that you guys have been updating yourself about me!!! Hahaha. Good huh! *Proud of myself* *Claps* Thank you thank you... Ok don't say I didn't mention Friends in my blog except Mrs Shy ok! I will list some of the names; Jolyn, Weekeong, Guoqiang, Xiayan, Aliah, Samantha, Helaine, Zhyer, Linh... ... And of course many many more friend!!! All remembered! No worries... Ooo by the way Jo & GQ, cannot upload the pictures leh... Don't know why... Haha.

Alright, back to the Topic of the day!!! Tian tian de... Wahaha. Obsession is high on the list for me... I need to get pills to curb my new found condition~'DWS' It is actually a very rare condition that only 1 in 10,000,000,00 people will get it... (Shit, I keeps smelling the lotion. Omg! Relapse again!) But it is ok as long as... ... Nvm. The weekends are nearing and I am so looking forward to it. Be it good or bad I will embraced it whole-heartedly cause it is just precious... Haha. Anyway I going to finish up my assignments! Yipee! Last assignment le!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq