Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Part 1

11th May 2007...

Stupid Blogspot! Cannot even load up a single picture... So irritating! So many things to share but just can't get it right.

Oya, the main topic of today is my trip to Carvid Collection @ shenton way!!! Before that, we had a nice lunch at Subway and nice choc ice-cream from awfully choc. It is awfully nice though, irony I guess. Nonetheless, we spent wonderful time at the shop. Taking pics and having our good old tea break session together again... I truly enjoyed myself every moment of the time we spent together. Amazing, I have no craving for any afternoon nap today & she did not have any coffee at all. I guess ours presence just make us awake... Wahaha...

After she closed shop, we embarked on the journey to Bugis on foots again... Strolling down the shenton and clarke quay area is nice. So many things to see and talk about... Best part is her sweet smile throughout the day. Cannot imagine why anyone can smile like that... So heart-warming. Haha. . .

Anyway this is only part one of the weekend programmes. . . Stay tuned folks...

Oya, sorry that I pulled away. It just doesn't sound right at that moment. Sorry if you are hurt, but hope you understands that it means no harm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq