Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Apology!

3th of May 2007


She has been having this 'smirk' face for the past few days... I think she wants to get smack from me... Haha. Not possible lah. She is 'strong'.


Many things have changed for the both of us. In the past, we were like the self-centered character in our previous relationship. We do what we want and just wait for other parties to pacify us. However, things have changed for both of us... I said sorry to her and even went all the way back just to be with her. I just cannot leave her alone. I'm glad I went back as we have a great time after. Last but not least, I just cannot bring myself to ever leave her alone like that again. I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq