Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

09th May 2007,

Anticipation is the the key to the good mood for the earlier part of the day... I am so alert even though it is math lecture... After school I had lunch b4 rushing to a cafe in shenton and act cool. Went there, bought magazine and coffee... Placed myself in a comfortable crouch and waited patiently for the magic hours. Meanwhile, halfway through the ordeal, I received an interesting msg. She & her mum are coming to subway for lunch... So nervous, I told myself to stay in the cafe and not move out to peep at her... Wahaha. But somehow, somebody just dare me to look her up. So I took my phone and wallet and walked out of the cafe. I was looking around when I saw a familiar person, there she is, siting there munching on her sandwich... Tian tian de... The moment we had eyes contact, I went back to the cafe knowing that she is holding back her smile and laughter. Cos her mum is just sitting right in front of her. So funny! As usual, cheeky arh, stupid arh, funny arh, will be the reward I get for doing cheeky stuffs... Maybe even add on a pinch on my cheek...

Nonetheless, the meeting was damn super nice... Watches-seeing has become a fixture. Even looking at furnitures is considered. We went to MS, Millennia Walk & Suntec... We didnt really shop much but we were always pre-occupied. sharing silent moment and other personal stuffs that really brighten up the day. Once again, we conincidentally telepsychic each others thought again. Said the same stuffs and sometimes she will reply things which I haven even ask... so nice and amazing how such chemistry exists... Wahaha... Sweet things she did when she credited her wearing of skirt today cause she wanted to let me see... Haha, ok what! She looks nice is skirt... In fact she looks nice in most outfits... Wahaha. Anyway, the best parts of the day was @ the library @ esplanade & the parting scenario... The 'scene' at the library was beautiful. Nice ambience with the perfect settings... Haha. Last but not least the parting was so reluctant that we have to self-impose timing on ourselves...

Meanwhile, we are both looking forward to the next 'redenzvous'... Wahaha... Good nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq