Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Another Shipment... Hehe

Lalalala, Serving the Nation for two years, and all I left is this good for nothing piece of camou shirt... Bcos I'm in the Navy so I dun need it... So instead of letting the moths having it, I decided to pick up my scissor n give it a new life... Mr Entreprenuer in the making. Period! Wohooo!!!


See that? I even gt my Name Tag on... Wahaha n a pocket to store my stationery. Lalalala...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swee la...make one for me oso. den we can get charged n go DB together.

April 16, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq