Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, March 19, 2007

A place for Mr Entrepreneur

I have been toying with ideas of starting up small scale businesses... But just dun knw how to go about doing it... Haha

Below is wat i tried to do with unwanted wire left by my bro after he discarded it...



And I stick it to my clip file to express my creativity... Haha, I'm going to bring it to school n do the same for each diff courses... Hehe. Actually I haven really finished with it though...


Oya n this 2 glasses of Green Apple Twist is so Sedup... N GQ the ah pek ask me to look @ gals... hahaha... Though no evidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq