Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

@ Maxwell

13th July 2007,

Beautiful is her kiss, blissful is my feeling...

Her kissable lips... Sweet...

Hahaha... Isn't she cute?

Footsie she likes, Happy recipient I am... Whahaha...

Her hug is so sincerely tian tian de...

Next time, it will be whipped-cream... Hehe... Beware!
Our first teochow porridge together... Her attempts to new change too...

Ondeh Ondeh is our new love... She love to feed it to me... 'squirt'

The weekends have arrived and Branchel is going around... When Branchel comes, nothing can stops them. Traffic will stop even though the green light is on and I am not kidding about it... I'm simpily enjoying every possible dates and my jaws are aching from all the laughters. But I will never complain for it is all worthwhile. Her smiles, her happiness, my pistachio. She is everything things that I want to have, or even more... Her sweetness, tenderness & happiness is converting her into the ultimate 'Xiao Nu Ren' of mine.... & she is not complaining. Apparently her happiness have brought her many topics to be shared with her family & her friends. So blissfully and happy in love, what more can anyone ask for? The stroll down down maxwell was fun and sweet. 'Julia' is the shop that we will paronize in the future... *sweet grins* Many things to plan and we will never get sick of it. Ninja-ing has a whole new meaning to it altogether now. It is actually the prelude to what we will be having eventually. I want to shout out all my thoughts, but I will not for it is not meant for public. Things are getting hard to express for words are never gonna be enough for all my declarations to her. I am sorry for that. Nonetheless, she will understands what I meant. For the telepathic waves between us are extraordinary. 3months, and everyday is like a whole new experience. From the 2 weeks, to 3 weeks and to 3 months. 'Tian tian de' will never fade away, we promised. Branchel is for real and we will be forever. For people who are reading my blog, stays tuned for a 'big' news soon... Night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq