Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

5th May 2007,

Sleepyness has caught me up with a bang!!! I have been knocking out these few days at such an alarming rate. Did not even have time to react to the environment. The next thing I knw is the sun ray caressing my face... Whoohoo, caressing sia. Anyway, I will wake up with guilt and apologies. It is because there will be someone that I didnt get to say goodnight to in the previous nights. For instance, yesterday night, somebody waited for me till 4am, 3 missed calls, 2 smses and many nudges! But I was too unconscious... Partly also because my hp always set to silent mode. Nonetheless, I met up with her for lunch cause I felt so guilty & also I really wanted to meet her for the weekend. Haha. Nice lunch though. we even went for little shopping in the heartland. I am becoming a heartlander sia. Hahaha... Seriously I am enjoying it... So nice, dun have to push around in the weekend crowd... We have so many plans, wonderful ones especially. Thinking of it is good enough, cannot imagine how it will be like to really do it in the future. Spain, Perth, Ninja sneaker nights-out etc...

The feeling is intense. I don't feel like we have just started, we have understanding that it cannot be defined through the measurement of time. Maybe it is the years of friendship but it does not really matters. Happiness & Togetherness are... "that's the least they should do; but that's the best they can do" & "we will walk walk first then see how" are testimonials to our chemistry. It is okie if you people do not understand, that is why I'm with her and not you!!! Wahaha. *sorry* ~like abit rude~

Last but not least... I will always remember the day (3rd of May) that u got 'evening dew' in your eyes. That will serve as a reminder for me not to do the same thing again. For Donald trumps everything!!! Oops I mean Love Truimph everything!!! Whoohoo... So shiok after a nice rest!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq