Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The day I Stumbled upon A Black Shop!!!

On 2nd Feb I made a Grand entry into a Black shop! And the outer of the shop look like this drawing... So grand so venice like... But the interior...

Sucks... lousy renovation, cheap wood planks as wall... and cheap paper quality for signboard like the one bside me... Worse still! No food no photo-taking... Well I gt no choice but to obey it... If u believe. Haiz.

So as instructed, the shop owner did not allow me to bring food n drinks...

and no photo-taking allows... Y? Y like that? So bad rite... Everything also cannot!!! Haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq