Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Yesterday I woke up and found my eye to be double eye-lid. Today I woke up and I found myself with Double Eye-lid again! I wonder y... Maybe one day I will go for plastic surgery to make both my eyes double eye-lid... Permanently.

See wat see!!! Look wat look!!! Master Of all Hamster Here!!! Bow n kowtow to ME u meanies!!! If Not... U all will get...

This!!!!!! My Hamster Kick with no Hair!!! U want it?! I bet U wan it!!! Ahh Tatatata...!!! Piak Piak!!!

Oya Samantha with the Twisties hand sign!!! @ Sakae sushi!!! Sam just killed a Swordfish n a Salmon!!! Greenpeace!!! U whooo!!! Take her down!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq