Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

D3sTInY

(I'm innocent!, I'm not evil!)

Oops! I am sorry Seng ge ge... "It is okay, Xiaowan. It smell like the fragance of 'lavender' to me.", said Ginseng. After they recovered from their senses, Xiaowan attends to ginseng's injuries. With her tiny weeny fingers, she treated Ginseng with her utmost gentleness. First she use Detol to clean the wounds, then she licks the wounds to prevent further infection. Then finally she pour abit of milk on the plaster and paste it on Ginseng bed. (O i mean Back.) This way of treating open wound is the most effective way. It was passed down by "Nai yao xian nu" the ancient Goddess of Milk Shake. Although doubtful of the way of treatment, Ginseng did not voice out. He was totally submissive to her... He was hers already... "Xiao wanwan, I will be responsible for the rest of ur life, I promised." "Seng gege."... "Xiao wanwan."... Muack, muack... Slurp... (Frenz out there pls imagine, must imagine!)


too be continued... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq